TTA’s 2021 Virtual “Empowering Women to Lead” Series
Join us for our virtual “Empowering Women to Lead” series as we hear from four remarkable women leaders.
- Thursday, October 14th – “Leading With Empathy“
- Thursday, October 21st – “Leading With Mental Toughness“
- Thursday, October 28th – “Leading With Resilience“
- Thursday, November 4th – “Leading With Confidence“
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
Price: $249 for the four-week series. You can join at any time and will receive the recording for any previous sessions. (*All recordings will expire on 12/5/2021)
Audience: New and Emerging Leaders
Are you new to a leadership position or an emerging leader? Are you looking to develop skills and strategies for leadership advancement? If so, we invite you to TTA’s 2021 Virtual “Empowering Women to Lead” Series!
Join us as we hear from four remarkable women leaders and experts in the Learning and Development space. This four-week, hour-long lunchbreak series will focus on inspiring and cultivating women leaders by developing your ability to lead with empathy, mental toughness, mindfulness, and confidence.
During this four-week series, our speakers will help encourage and nurture the leadership mindset within you. You will learn how to –
- Develop an empathetic approach to leading that inspires engagement and workplace inclusion
- Develop the skills to foster a mentally tough and “solution-based” mindset
- Learn practical strategies for strengthening your leadership resilience, and
- Improve your connection skills as a leader that will positively influence your culture resulting in greater workforce engagement
This energizing four-week series will deliver actionable items that allow you to stand apart as an empowered leader and immediately apply to your workplace.
Take your leadership commitment to the next level – register today!