Become a Virtual Classroom Expert with the Modern Classroom Certified Trainer Course
Register for the Modern Classroom Certified Trainer (MCCT) online class for only $95 (90% discount rate). The price includes the course, exam, and optional certification.
- January 27, 2021 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST (hosted via Zoom)
- February 10, 2021 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST (hosted via Zoom)
- February 25, 2021 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST (hosted via Zoom)
TTA has partnered with Logical Operations to offer a Virtual Education Course. This three-and-a-half-hour class will be focused on the best practices for remote delivery. This course will give you the knowledge, skills, and abilities to effectively facilitate learning by delivering content in a number of modalities; face-to-face sessions, remote sessions, mixed learning environments, and asynchronous sessions.
With the Modern Classroom Certified Trainer (MCCT) course you will learn the key challenges of remote education and how to master them:
- The Role of Technology – while a face-to-face instructor might use technology, in the virtual classroom, technology becomes the main platform.
- Managing a Virtual Classroom – the ability to manage the classroom including monitor learner progress, and troubleshoot common technical and learner issues.
- Engaging Learners – different strategies are needed to engage and build a rapport with learners the instructor cannot see.
- Multitasking – instructors need to simultaneously present, engage learners, and use the technology platform.