Full Desk Recruiter
About The Training Associates:
Based in Westborough, MA, The Training Associates (TTA) is the industry recognized leader providing learning and development talent and training-related services to companies across industries. TTA, having been in business for over 20 years, has been voted # 1 for quality of service, a repeat winner of numerous industry awards, and a Top Workplace Winner.
Companies from around the world including most Fortune 500 companies, US government departments, US military branches, major consulting and training companies, as well as universities and colleges have relied on TTA for training-related services. TTA’s numerous awards reflect our commitment to help each client use training to increase productivity, reduce costs, and drive revenues.
The primary role of the position is to build strong business alliances between The Training Associates and designated client companies and consultants, by ensuring that all direct hire service delivery objectives are met.
This position has active involvement in direct hire placement business including planning and implementing consistent volumes of focused activities necessary for high achievement in strategic direct hire placements within Learning and Development space. Candidate activities include recruiting, interviewing, matching, coordinating send-outs and filling orders. Client activities include client relationship development, account retention calls, requisition intake, developing recruitment strategy, maintaining a high fill ratio and taking a positive proactive position in corporate partnering.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with both existing and newly awarded TTA clients in order to determine staffing for direct hire needs
- Requisition intake, work to set client expectations and fulfillment timelines, client presentation and requisition closure.
- Perform reference checking procedures
- Responsible for recruitment efforts: recruit, screen, schedule, interview and place candidates
- Maintain and document candidate communication within the database.
- Generate new business/review media and weekly ads to identify trends and prospects in the Learning and Development space
- Input and update information into recruiting database including client contacts and candidate information.
- Follow-up on all existing business to ensure retention, quality control and development of new business.
- Proactively seek new avenues to penetrate clients and attract candidates within Learning and Development
- Active participation in professional organizations designed to build networking database.
- Establish and maintain relationships with a variety of recruiting sources.
- Minimum of 3 years recent Technical Staffing and Sales experience running a full desk
- Ability to maintain quotas and goals on a consistent basis
- Ability to juggle multiple reqs at one time
- Strong follow thru and organizational skills
- Local to Westborough MA, this is onsite Mon thru Fri
- Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare HMO and PPO Plans
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account covering 60% of healthcare deductibles
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 100 % Employer Paid: Life Insurance, Short and Long – Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement plan with employer matching contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy and Company Paid Holidays
Submit your resume and cover letter to: HR@TTACORP.COM