TTA Partners with Logical Operations to Offer $95 Virtual Education Course
Marlborough, MA –April 6, 2020 – Due to the massive shift from traditional to virtual classrooms, TTA has partnered with Logical Operations to offer a Modern Classroom Certified Trainer (MCCT) class which includes an optional certification exam for $95 – a 90% discount.
“With the immediate shift in demand for remote learning, we are thrilled to partner with Logical Operations to offer this virtual education as it is needed now more than ever.” -Marlene Saucier, Senior Director, Talent Services, TTA
The three-and-a-half-hour course will take place April 9th from 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm and again on May 7th and will focus on best practices for remote delivery. The MCCT course will give you the knowledge, skills, and abilities to effectively facilitate learning by delivering content in a number of modalities; face-to-face sessions, remote sessions, mixed learning environments, and asynchronous sessions.
The course is designed for individuals who deliver training sessions to an audience of learners, regardless of the subject matter or duration of delivery. The audience can be corporate, technical, academic, or public. The ideal candidate may be called upon to facilitate learning in a variety of locations and modalities, which could include but is not limited to face-to-face, virtual, mixed, and asynchronous learning environments. Additionally, this course will prepare you to take the optional Logical Operations Modern Classroom Certified Trainer (MCCT) Exam MCC-210 and earn the MCCT credential if you choose to do so.
By participating in the Modern Classroom Certified Trainer (MCCT) course you will learn the key challenges of remote education and how to master them:
- The Role of Technology—while a face-to-face instructor might use technology, in the virtual classroom, technology becomes the main platform.
- The Role of Virtual Platforms – there are many platforms you could use, but Zoom is the most popular so our focus in this class is to teach you skills to be successful using the Zoom platform.
- Managing a Virtual Classroom – the ability to manage the classroom including monitor learner progress, and troubleshoot common technical and learner issues.
- Engaging Learners—different strategies are needed to engage and build a rapport with learners the instructor cannot see.
- Multitasking—instructors need to simultaneously present, engage learners, and use the technology platform.
Register for the online Modern Classroom Certified Trainer class today!
TTA is a recognized global leader for Learning & Development talent and solutions. Organizations of all sizes, including Fortune 500 companies, partner with TTA to support their learning initiatives of any size or scope in all locations, virtual or in person. Our dedicated global workforce of L&D talent has deep experience working with companies in all industries to support their unique needs from learning strategy, design and development, training delivery and full-time placement. From one class to a large-scale training rollout, TTA has the unmatched talent and agility to quickly scale to meet our clients’ requirements. With over 25 years of experience, inhouse team of experts, and propriety systems, TTA has a proven process to efficiently provide the highest caliber of training professionals on-time and within budget.