TTA Announces 2019 Learning Conference
Westborough, MA – August 16, 2019 – The Training Associates Corporation (TTA), an award-winning leading provider of learning and development talent and solutions, is excited to announce the first ever TTA Learning Conference taking place September 25, 2019. The conference will be held at the Crowne Plaza in Natick, Massachusetts from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM and will feature sessions on the hottest industry topics including industry trends, emotional intelligence, collaborative learning, effective management, and more.
The one-day conference will focus on helping learning and development leaders and their teams become more effective learning professionals. The day will be filled with a variety of current, compelling and innovative topics. The lineup of world-class speakers is a mix of industry experts, authors, and L&D practitioners who are eager to share their expertise. Its smaller attendance ensures a more personal experience, where attendees will have the opportunity to ask more questions, engage with presenters, network, and share ideas.
Here’s a look at the lineup of sessions for the day:
- Ken Taylor from Training Industry– Trends in the Learning and Development Market
- Kisha Dixon from TTA – Building Relationships and Strengthening Emotional Intelligence
- Ann Roesener and Sanjay Advani from Intrepid by Vitalsource – Quality, Scale, and Cost – All 3 in 1
- Fred Budd from UniFirst and Anthony Williams from Akamai Technologies – Panel Discussion: Collaborative Learning
- Shawn Moon from FranklinCovey – Leading Loyalty
- Bruce Tulgan from Rainmaker Thinking, Inc. – It’s Okay to Be the Boss: Learn the Proven Best Practices of Highly-Engaged Management
Early-bird pricing at $299 per ticket means that an L&D leader and their whole team can go for less than the price of a single national conference ticket. The conference will be great day for teams to come together to attend remarkable sessions, gain valuable take-aways that can applied to everyday jobs, ask questions, and make new connections.
“I am very excited to bring together this group of industry experts for a fun day of thoughtful learning.” -Maria Melfa, President and CEO of TTA
TTA is a recognized global leader for Learning & Development (L&D) talent and solutions. Organizations of all sizes, including Fortune 500 corporations, rely on TTA’s agility to support their L&D initiatives of any size or scope across all training modalities. Our strength lies in our adaptive workforce of 25,000 L&D professionals combined with our expertise to provide organizations with customized, scalable training solutions, and engaging learner experiences.
Manager of Content Marketing and Events
The Training Associates