Pre-employment Vetting Process
TTA’s employs an elite group of learning and development professionals who have met or exceeded our stringent quality performance standards. Prior to working with TTA, each candidate must undergo a mandatory qualification process facilitated by one of our experienced recruiters, including:
- Submission of a current resume detailing educational background and professional experience
- A list of subjects he/she is qualified and experienced to instruct or develop
- Copies of active certifications held (and those being pursued)
- A minimum of three professionals references related to L&D engagements performed
- Copies of student evaluations from at least three recent engagements (trainers only)
Upon receipt of the required information, a TTA recruiter verifies certifications, reviews transcripts, and conducts a telephone screening with both the candidate and references.
At TTA, our expert talent consistently demonstrates high levels of professionalism with customers and students and strive to ensure complete customer satisfaction on every engagement. Get in contact with us today to learn more.