Consistency of Training and the Learning Experience
Learn how offering a consistent training approach can benefit your organization with learners who are:
- Better motivated to improve themselves through company offered training
- More satisfied with their jobs
- Have a greater appreciation and positive regard for their company’s professional development opportunities
Over 400 individuals responsible for learning and development in their organizations answered questions regarding use cases, success stories, and challenges related to a variety of learning modalities.
Key findings of this white paper include:
- Which learning modalities are favored over others
- Reasons why certain modalities have not been adopted
- Primary use cases for the nine most popular learning modalities
- Learning modalities organizations plan to adopt in the future
- The measures companies employ when adopting a new learning modality
- Which modalities provide the best knowledge transfer, learner engagement, and accessibility
- Common learning modality challenges
Sourcing Training Solutions
Organizations have been increasingly relying on external training solution providers to augment in-house capabilities over the past several decades. Since the late 1990s in particular, training has comprised a growing portion of business process outsourcing deals even as the training market has ebbed and flowed in tandem with corporate training budgets.
What are the determining factors for outsourcing learning and development (L&D) talent and services? What are the external providers being brought in to do, and how are organizations making decisions about when to leverage external training solutions?
Leaders As Teachers
Business and learning leaders alike expect great things from leaders-as-teachers (LAT) programs: Enhanced professional development opportunities for leaders who teach, deeper levels of engagement for employee learners, and support for an organizational culture that thrives on learning, to name just a few.
Many organizations leverage their leaders as teachers. Unfortunately, most of those companies struggle to gain traction and truly profit from the time and effort leaders invest in teaching. High levels of effectiveness are only happening in about one in five organizations using the LAT approach.
Sponsored by The Training Associates, read the research paper and learn more about LAT programs…
Staff and Contract Instructors
What’s the Best Strategy for Securing Training Talent? Industry White Paper “Staff and Contract Instructors: Costs, Comparisons & Considerations for Strategic Decision Making” provides a thoughtful and objective analysis of three distinct options for securing training professionals – adding staff, using contractors, and outsourcing to a specialized provider of learning and development talent – and the impact each one has on productivity and profitability.
Written by training industry legend Vic Melfa, our white paper is a must-read for executives and managers in charge of employee or customer training.
Staff Learning Professional Cost and Utilization Calculator
This calculator is designed to give you a good estimate of the cost and utilization of a single staff (W2) learning professional for an entire year. If actual data is unavailable, please enter your best estimates or use the industry / common averages provided in the data entry fields.
Your portal to training services, resources, and tools — on-demand
TTAconnect provides clients with access to important account information — making it easy to view training engagement details and request services.
- Request training professionals and services
- Access your job and training class details
- Get important job-related notifications
- View detailed project information
- Review and pay invoices
- And more…
For Training Professionals:
TTAconnect offers training professionals access to training opportunities and the tools to manage their engagements.
- Access to TTA’s exclusive Job Board
- Query, view, and quote on open engagements
- Manage your personal profile and calendar
- Create and receive customized job alerts
- View payment details
- And more…..