Minimize Risks and Maximize Compliance
Executing a corporate compliance training program ensures that your company is proactively addressing policies, procedures, risks, and regulations. While the main purpose of a compliance program is to maintain the safety of the workplace, each organization has a unique set of laws, regulations, and policies that help it function efficiently.
TTA’s compliance training solutions focus on educating managers and employees on legal limitations and how they apply to their day-to-day activities. TTA’s training solutions can be customized to your organization’s goals, policies, and culture ensuring your employees are in alignment on the latest regulations, legal, and ethical standards.
Key Areas for Compliance Training:
- Implicit Bias Training
- Anti-Sexual Harassment Training
- Diversity and Inclusion Training
- Workplace Safety
- GDPR Certificate Training (including CIPP, CIPM, and CIPT)
- Minimizes organizational and individual risks
- Promotes a safe and healthy work environment
- Enhances employee awareness and engagement
With over 27 years of experience and our network of devoted L&D talent, TTA can support your training initiatives. Contact us today to learn how TTA can help you be proactive with compliance training in your organization.