- Successfully created a leadership academy and new learning system that is team-oriented and fosters a culture of collaboration
- Increase in confidence levels of management staff from 45% at the beginning of the program to 70%
- Improved program attendance from 50 learners at the initial pilot to 200 for the first full deployment
- Design a learning system that was accessible for learners of varied age groups, skill levels, and management styles
- Won the 2018 Brandon Hall Silver Award for Leadership Development
Project Summary: Unum
Unum is a highly ranked insurance company that protects 33 million people, serving 181,000 businesses in the United States and United Kingdom. In 2016 Unum recognized their need to evolve their manager training program as their marketplace, clientele, and staff changed. Employees were promoted to managerial positions based on job proficiency and received limited leadership training during the transition. Unum’s goal was to equip 1,200 managers with the skills to lead their company toward a collaborative future. Unum partnered with TTA to help overhaul their leadership training program to address their goals of upskilling new leaders.
Brandon Hall Group Award for Excellence in Leadership Development